We decided to offer an upgrade kit for the Meyer Drive Pro SOS (Standard Operating System). What does it include?
Well it will be easier to explain each part of the kit, and what it replaces that comes standard on the Meyer Drive Pro SOS.
(4) Stainless Steel Bolts and (4) Stainless Steel Washers to replace (4) Grade 2 mild steel bolts holding plastic front Cover on. (Which will leave rust streaks on cover)
(1) Rubber Snubber w/hardware for top of Crankstand (prevents Lift Frame from hanging in mid-air and from dropping as you back away during dismount).
(2) Grease-able TM King Bolts w/Special Lock Nuts to replace Pivot Pins (that are WAY too long).
(1) 3/16" Lynch Pin to replace Hairpin holding Lift Arm to Lift Frame (must drill existing 1/8" hole to 3/16").
(1) Bolt and Nylock Nut to replace Clevis Pin and Hairpin holding Lift Cylinder to Lift Arm.
We did a full page on this upgrade with pictures and more explanation here: Meyer Drive Pro SOS Upgrade Info